The well-being of our public servants and non-profit employees is crucial to the success of our communities. These individuals are often the first line of defense in times of crisis and are charged with the responsibility of maintaining order and serving the public. They experience the full spectrum of human emotions and are faced with the weight of complex decisions on a daily basis. Despite this, they are expected to remain composed, and resilient and always perform at their best. It’s no surprise that the emotional toll of their work can take its toll and it’s not always easy to talk about. FRANSiS™ utilizes the simplicity of text messages and the powerful psychology of EMIs (ecological momentary interventions) to interrupt your day in a positive way with supportive messages of empathy, compassion, positivity, and encouragement delivered right at your client’s fingertips on their mobile device.
Our Messages are proven to:
- Provide additional supportive care for clients/patients
- Provide daily encouragement
- Keep clients engaged in their individual care plans
- Create independence from therapy
- Provide light touch mental health support
- Improve mental health and psychological well-being